“The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” Aristotle
Working in global teams
Due to major changes regarding working in international project teams and flexible working models we witness a significant rise in virtual collaboration across cultures. How can you enhance your communication skills and adapt your working style so that involvement in projects in your virtual team is beneficial for every single team member, including you? How can you contribute to efficient workflow and make sure that your colleagues follow the same goals and remain motivated when cooperation gets challenging? Join the training on working in global teams and find answers to the above and much more questions.
Your story & your goals
Are you responding to e-mails at the airport, reading projects on the train board before discussing them with your team members virtually? Or maybe participating in a phone conference or a webmeeting in your home office due to the time zones difference? Does it sound familiar to you?If you wish to improve workflow and professionalise virtual communication and are searching for inspirations and solutions how to proceed, you are welcome to join the training focussing on working in global teams. Interactive exercises, case studies, simulations and hands on hints await you.
- how can you enhance working on projects in virtual multicultural teams
- how can you co- design a kick-off meeting, before the virtual work starts
- what guidelines are to be observed and established while using different communication channels and media
- how can you contribute to establishing innovative, respectful working culture and positive working atmosphere in the virtual team
- how do you enhance building trust
- what communication tools are most suitable for brainstorming, decision making, presentations, etc
- how can you handle conflicts and misunderstandings in a constructive way
- how can you give and receive feedback facing differences in regards to addressing critics and praise
Your takes away
- design, preparation and facilitation of virtual meetings (telephone conferences and Webmeetings)
- professional use of communication media to reach common goals
- development of your communication competencies in the virtual surrounding.
- creativity and talent management ideas
- Intercultural sensitivity development